• Half a cup of melted butter (113 g)
• Half a cup of sugar (100 g)
• 1/8 cup brown sugar (25 g)
• 1 large egg
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 + 3/8 cup all-purpose flour (165 grams)
Pistachios 3/4 cup powdered pistachios (100 g)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 tablespoon salt
• Semi-sweet chocolate chips, cup or chopped chocolate (127 g)
• 1/2 cup salted, chopped pistachios (65 g)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cover the oven tray with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer with a series of lychees, stir in the butter and sugar on medium speed to combine (about 1 minute). Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine sand. Stir in flour, pistachios, baking powder and salt until combined. Add chocolate and chopped pistachios. Do not stir too much at any stage.
4. Round the cookie dough balls and spread the 6 cookies on a baking tray about 2-3 inches apart. Make sure 12 identical cookies from your dough in Ordin. Put the tray in the oven and cook for about 10-11 minutes.
When the cookie looks puffy and dry, take it out of the oven. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes until stiff enough, then move. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely. Cookies stay fresh in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 4 days.