Pistachio is used as a herbal and potent food and a cure for many diseases.
1-Pistachio has few calories compared to other nuts. It is cholesterol free and has a low saturated fat content. Fat is an energy source and helps to absorb vitamins A, E, D and K. So pistachios, since it is high in fat, does this as well.
2. One of the best sources of plant protein.
3. Pistachio Since it contains a lot of unsaturated fat and protein, it should not be consumed more than 18 grams per week.
4. Pistachio contains a lot of fiber. Fiber helps digest food, regulates cholesterol and blood sugar.
5. Pistachio is one of the best sources of potassium among the nuts group. The potassium content of 1 pistachio is equal to the potassium content of 1 orange. Potassium content in 2 pistachios is more than 1 banana. Potassium in pistachios helps balance body fluids, regulates heart rate, and is also helpful in lowering blood pressure.
6. It also contains phosphorus and participates in the manufacture of bones and teeth, prevents fatigue and weakness and is useful for strengthening muscles in the body.
7. Pistachio also contains some magnesium, which is one of the most important minerals for converting food into energy, regulates heart rate and prevents muscle cramps.
8. Iron in pistachios is useful for dizziness, fatigue, numbness and anemia.
9. Zinc is very important for strengthening the skin, hair and nails.
10. Pistachio contains vitamins B6, B1 and E. Vitamin B6 helps metabolize protein and also plays a role in the absorption of nutrients. Vitamin B1 boosts energy, boosts nerve cells and balances appetite.
11. Pistachio has the highest antioxidant among nuts. As you know, Vitamin E is one of the antioxidants in the body and it strengthens the immune system, prevents eye health and prevents fatigue and stress as well as prevents cell damage.
12. Like other seeds, pistachios prevent heart disease. Because of unsaturated fats, it can lower blood cholesterol levels.
13. Pistachio causes the brain to function properly and relaxes the person.
14. These nuts can prevent the development of chronic diseases such as cancer.
15. Studies have shown that pistachio can raise the level of good blood cholesterol (HDL) and lower the level of bad blood cholesterol (LDL) and triglyceride.
16. Pistachio powder is a toothache treatment.
17. Pistachio does not change blood pressure and weight gain. But because of its high performance, it is considered a high-calorie snack and should not be consumed too much.
To reduce salt and fat in your diet, you should avoid roasted pistachios and salty foods.
It should be noted that 28 grams of pistachio provides more than 10% of the body’s dietary fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, magnesium and phosphorus.