Familiarity with different types of Iranian pistachios
Iranian pistachio Pistacia vera is found in the form of dense forests in northeastern Iran. One of the most widespread and famous types of Iranian pistachios is hazelnut pistachio and also the largest Iranian pistachio is Koleghoochi pistachio.
Iranian pistachio family!
Ouhadi pistachio: It is one of the most widespread and famous types of Iranian pistachios that has the shape of a hazelnut and it is also called hazelnut pistachio.
Koleghoochi pistachio: It is the largest type of Iranian pistachio and it is most famous for its appearance.
Ahmad Aghaei Pistachio: This type of pistachio, in addition to its size and size, is different from other pistachios in terms of taste and has an almond shape.
Akbari pistachio: This type of pistachio is characterized by elongated and large almond shape.
Qazvini pistachio: This type of Iranian pistachio has green kernels and is mainly sold as kernels and is mostly used in confectionery.
Pistachio kernel: Pistachio kernel, which is mainly prepared from closed-mouth pistachios and is used in the confectionery, ice cream, chocolate and other food industries. Pistachio kernels have several grades: very dark green, dark green, light green and very light green.
Iranian pistachio is a seed that makes you smile:
The method of propagation of Iranian pistachio is through sowing seeds and seedlings and pistachio is a plant that has been cultivated in Iran for a long time.
Iran pistachio export
Iran is one of the largest producers of pistachios in the world and pistachios are among the most valuable agricultural products in Iran.
The export of pistachios and dates in Iran to other countries of the world has a long history and is considered as one of the traditional trade of Iran. In recent years, with the US entering the pistachio export market, close competition between Iran and the US over this lucrative trade has grown, and the US has been able to produce its own pistachio farms in California with the help of Iranians living in the US. To bring it to the level of Iran and even more.
On average, the value of Iran’s pistachio exports is $ 1.2 billion each year, which has been increasing or decreasing due to the conditions of Iran’s cultivation and sanctions. The third competitor of Iran and the United States in recent years has been Turkey, although the production of pistachios in Turkey is very small compared to these two countries.
Why Iranian pistachios?
At present, Iran is at the top of the list of pistachio producers with the production of several hundred thousand tons of quality products. Iranian pistachio has several benefits that distinguish it from competitors. There are four main types of pistachios for customers. In addition, higher meat content is more valuable. The taste of Iranian pistachios is famous in the world. This flavor is enhanced by smelling pistachios at high temperatures. Smelling pistachios at high temperatures eliminates any bacterial contamination that may be present in the product.
The following is a list of the top 5 benefits of Iranian pistachios:
There are different types of Iranian pistachios, four of which have entered the world trade: hazelnut pistachios (40% of pistachio orchards) – Koleghoochi (20%) – Akbari (15%) – and Ahmad Aghaei (12). Percentage). Each type of pistachio has its own properties and taste.
–More kernel size:
Persian pistachio has more brain than shell, which means that the buyer buys more kernel for the same amount of weight.
– Properties of roasting:
Due to the higher unsaturated oil content, Iranian pistachio has the capacity to smell between 160 and 180 degrees Celsius. Being good-tasting brings a unique taste while destroying all the living bacteria of the raw fruit.
It is clear that being at a temperature of 120 degrees, which is recommended by some experts, will not bring the above two advantages
Over a long period of time, the superiority of Iranian pistachio flavors for consumers around the world has been proven. All four types of Iranian pistachios have their own unique taste and distinctive properties.
-Ability to buy and sell:
The large number of Iranian pistachio producers, buyers, exporters and importers creates conditions for intense competition in the market. As a result, Iran’s trade opportunities and pistachio sales become more fair. In the absence of excellent competition, the market may be priced and manipulated by influential players.
Benefits of Iranian Pistachio
Pistachio is used as a herbal and potent food and a cure for many diseases.
1-Pistachio has few calories compared to other nuts. It is cholesterol free and has a low saturated fat content. Fat is an energy source and helps to absorb vitamins A, E, D and K. So pistachios, since it is high in fat, does this as well.
2. One of the best sources of plant protein.
3. Pistachio Since it contains a lot of unsaturated fat and protein, it should not be consumed more than 18 grams per week.
4. Pistachio contains a lot of fiber. Fiber helps digest food, regulates cholesterol and blood sugar.
5. Pistachio is one of the best sources of potassium among the nuts group. The potassium content of 1 pistachio is equal to the potassium content of 1 orange. Potassium content in 2 pistachios is more than 1 banana. Potassium in pistachios helps balance body fluids, regulates heart rate, and is also helpful in lowering blood pressure.
6. It also contains phosphorus and participates in the manufacture of bones and teeth, prevents fatigue and weakness and is useful for strengthening muscles in the body.
7. Pistachio also contains some magnesium, which is one of the most important minerals for converting food into energy, regulates heart rate and prevents muscle cramps.
8. Iron in pistachios is useful for dizziness, fatigue, numbness and anemia.
9. Zinc is very important for strengthening the skin, hair and nails.
10. Pistachio contains vitamins B6, B1 and E. Vitamin B6 helps metabolize protein and also plays a role in the absorption of nutrients. Vitamin B1 boosts energy, boosts nerve cells and balances appetite.
11. Pistachio has the highest antioxidant among nuts. As you know, Vitamin E is one of the antioxidants in the body and it strengthens the immune system, prevents eye health and prevents fatigue and stress as well as prevents cell damage.
12. Like other seeds, pistachios prevent heart disease. Because of unsaturated fats, it can lower blood cholesterol levels.
13. Pistachio causes the brain to function properly and relaxes the person.
14. These nuts can prevent the development of chronic diseases such as cancer.
15. Studies have shown that pistachio can raise the level of good blood cholesterol (HDL) and lower the level of bad blood cholesterol (LDL) and triglyceride.
16. Pistachio powder is a toothache treatment.
17. Pistachio does not change blood pressure and weight gain. But because of its high performance, it is considered a high-calorie snack and should not be consumed too much.
To reduce salt and fat in your diet, you should avoid roasted pistachios and salty foods.
It should be noted that 28 grams of pistachio provides more than 10% of the body’s dietary fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, magnesium and phosphorus.